The Alliance Française de Nice is a registered association (by the French law of 1901). Therefore, it is administered by a volunteer board of directors gathering many experts with a scientific, educational and cultural background. The AFN is also proud to have Mr Christian ESTROSI, Deputy and Mayor of Nice as its Honorary President.
François Chambraud - President
Associate teacher in Linguistics and English, he is very familiar with the Alliance Française as he has successfully ran the Alliance Française in Dublin, Pretoria and Beijing. Mr François Chambraud now teaches to prep classes at the Lycée D'Estienne d'Orves in Nice.
- Me François SALLET - Honorary president
- M. Michel POPOFF - Vice-president
- M. Gérard ANDRAU - Treasurer
- Mme Madeleine ROUGET DE CONIGLIANO - Secretary
- M. Fabrice SCIFO - Administrator
- Mme Anne BARRON-CHAYS - Administrator
- M. Alexandre FERRANDO - Administrator
Mr Christian ESTROSI, MP and Mayor of Nice, and Honorary President of the AFN, Mr François SALLET, President of the AFN (1992-2012)